Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moving Forward and Moving On

  Today I have made my decision to move forward with my life in my decision to undergo surgery to have the VNS implant put in. I called my doctor today and left him a very urgent voice mail telling him that I don't want to delay this any further. I know the risk, and I know that there is a chance this may not work at all, but doing something is better than doing nothing. If there is a chance that I could have fewer seizures and less medication then I'm willing to take this chance. To all who read my blog please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Hope to post again soon and I will keep you updated in the future.

1 comment:

  1. buy niclosamide online sold under the brand name Niclocide among others, is a remedy used to treat tapeworm infestations. This includes diphyllobothriasis, hymenolepiasis, and taeniasis. It is not efficient against other worms such as pinworms or roundworms. It is taken by mouth.

    ReplyDelete