Sunday, December 9, 2012

Product Review: Plastic Pants for Incontinence Brief

The product I am reviewing is in the subjuct of incontinence. If you ever had to wear adult diapers you would know that after a while they tend to slide down or slide off. Well I have recently found that wearing a plastic cover up will help you from this problem. They are somewhat expensive if you don't know where to look online. My first couple of pairs I got on ebay for about $7.50 for 2 pairs.
On other sites they cost anywhere from $20.00 to $45.00 depending on your size, so you best bet is to go to Ebay or other auction sites.

All in all I find that using the plastic pants cover ups helps keep the diapers from sliding down and also protects against leaks at night. There is no set brand that I have chosen for this product just whatever  fits and is on sale. But overall I would have to say that plastic pant cover ups work great, and would highly recomend to anyone who has incontinence problems.

   

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could find these they look so good and comfortable, but cannot find them anywhere in my town, sadly.. ugh.

    ReplyDelete