Monday, July 2, 2012

Health Product Review: Tranquility ATN Disposable Brief

                                    

Here is another sample just received in the mail. Same as the other total comfort. Doesn't slip when walking, the only difference is it's a thicker diaper. This product however is great for overnight heavy incontinence. So that mean you could wear it through the night and not have to get up and change it until morning. Out of all the Tranquility products I like vthis one the most.


Features include:


Peach Mat Construction
Provides....

  • Skin Dryness
  • Odor Eliminator
  • Bacterial Control
Urine pH Neutralization 


Wetness Indicator


Changes to blue when moisture is present.


Refastenable Tape Tabs


For multiple openings


Kufguards


Fecal barrier and
leakage protection


Elastic Leg Gathers


For secure fit


Product Capacity


33.0 oz.


This is a great product I highly recommend it.


If you are a medical supplier and you have products you would like me to review. E-Mail me and I will let you know where to send samples to. Also if you send samples I will create a back link to your website.


If any of my readers have Ideas for medical supply reviews please let me know and I will try and get a hold of the products to review.


My e-mail is brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com


I hope this review was helpful.


Please be sure to: G+, Share, Tweet, Pin or Comment










No comments:

Post a Comment