Thursday, September 20, 2012

Product Review: Nu-Fit by First Quality (Adult Briefs)

This week I am reviewing another product in the category of incontinence. The product I am reviewing is Nu-Fit Adult Briefs by First Quality. The way I acquired this product is from my local Goodwill Store. This is a great way to get incontinence products for very cheap if you don't have the money to purchase them from major retailers, but these products go are not always available every day.

    I would like to say that after trying this product that the comfort of this brief is great. I have used other products and after trying this one I may change to this one. This brief doesn't fall down like most briefs I have tried, I stays securely in place for hours. The clothe like feel makes it as comfortable as wearing underwear and not a diaper.
On a scale of 1-10 I give it an 8, it's Tena is still my favorite product, but if Tena wasn't an option I would go with this brief. 

 For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Protection The NU-FIT Diaper features: Cloth-like back sheet Breathable zones for air circulation Easy Lock Fastener (ELF) tabs grip without being sticky

      

   

4 comments:

  1. Great post but i want to increase my penis size how to do it. please help me Fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard these items have been used for million different things including: Lining cat litter trays, incontinence diapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I love these diapers soooo much they got eh wings that are easy to fasten and its just.... easy, and it feels good too so these are top notch. Keep making reviews love this site!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. For men's health tadalista 60 mg is based on Tadalafil and is widely used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction disorder. It is a potent solution that yields the desired results and treats the male sexual problem of erectile dysfunction and male impotence naturally. Do not change the dose or duration of use without consulting your doctor. the dose may be taken as per the proper doctor's guidance.

    ReplyDelete