Thursday, March 15, 2018

Adult Diaper Review: Rearz Rebel (ABDL)

Todays review is the Rebel diaper from Rearz Inc.
I just purchased this diaper from ebay and I must say that this one is very unique. This is the first diaper I have seen with a cool skull and bone pattern on it. I have also found other matching apparel that Rearz offers such as adult training pants and adult onesie with the same skull and bone pattern. 

Now about the diaper, it has a cool design on it. Just like all of Rearz products it has all of the same features of the rest of the diers they offer.
Lots of absorbant padding, great leaks guards, and thickness. I must say that I really love this diaper, I love the really cool print. I highley recoment this one to any Little in the age play community.

1 comment:

  1. I love the top part the whole body thing that pulls it all together i think its really awesome and cute, i could relaly use that as a guy in my day to day seizure protection one day, I think I will save up for it, please keep posting seizure content that may help, Ive been following all age play, they have all the right diapers and everything.

    ReplyDelete