Thursday, June 14, 2012

Health Product Review: Tranquility Top Liner Booster Super-Plus Contour


Since writing my article on incontinence I have received a lot feedback and questions via private messages through YouTube and e-mails. I have also done videos on this subject. The questions I have received are what is the best product and does Medicare or Medicaid pay for incontinence supplies. 
Well as far as Medicare and Medicaid, some of the suppliers around me either won't accept it or make you pay something up front until the insurance clears. So I really don't bother and I try and pay for my own. The one place I have bought from online that has really great deals is Magic Medical, they have free shipping on case orders and 5% off when you buy more than one case. 

  As far as what is the the best product? The only products I have tried is Depend and Tena. I am recently trying a new products to help my readers. 


One  product I have decided to try is Tranquility Top Liner Booster Super-Plus Contour. I got this product through a supplier that gives away free samples of incontinent products.

  A booster is an ad on to an Adult Brief to absorb more liquid for those with very heavy incontinence. I will have to say that this product works great. The absorbency is great and it ads extra comfort to both adult briefs as well as the protective underwear.
On a scale from 1-10 I give it a 10.

I hope this article was helpful. 
Please be sure to G+ Tweet or Pin

If you have a medical product you would like me to write a review on please e-mail me. brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com

If any suppliers would like to send me samples I would be glad to give your business and website a shout and a link on my review. Please e-mail me and I will give you information on where to mail to. brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com  

I use Acer Aspire AS5750Z-4882 Laptop for all my blogging and videos
    

No comments:

Post a Comment