Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)



This article is about a medical procedure I recently had done. (VNS) wich stands for Vagus Nerve Stimulation, it consists of a small pacemaker like generator with a lead wire that attaches to the left Vagus Nerve. When activated it sends pulses of electricity to the brain to help stop seizure activity in the brain.


  I have recently had my surgery, so I haven't had mine turned on yet. One thing I have to say so far is that after the surgery the first couple of days was hell. I had a lot of neck pain. I'm really looking forward to see what happens when the doctor turns it on.

This is a video of me after surgery.  In further articles I will keep you updated so please stay tuned to my blog.










2 comments:

  1. I read your article and loave it so much ,thank you so much.

    Pullover Online Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Vidalista is a revolutionary formula for the treatment of impotence and premature ejaculation in men. It contains 20 mg of Tadalafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine, very used for erectile dysfunction impotence and premature ejaculation treatments.

    ReplyDelete