Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Use for Toothpaste




 

I know this post on my blog is a little off topic, but since I've had experience in this I thought I would share this. About a week ago my son decided he would take a permanent marker a write 
King of Rock on a nice guitar that someone from Church gave to him. Now I wasn't to happy about this because the Guitar was a very nice and expensive one. I was thinking that there was no way that we would be able to clean this up. Then my wife did a little research on the net and found that white toothpaste will clean permanent marker off of anything. So we found an old toothbrush and the toothpaste and began to scrub, and lone behold in about 3 minutes the black maker was gone. 
   So if you ever have to remove black permanent marker from anything, just grab a toothbrush and some white toothpaste.

I hope this post has been helpful.

Please G+, Share, Tweet, or Pin  

No comments:

Post a Comment