Friday, June 8, 2012

Seizures & Incontinence

Some people who have seizures struggle with Urinary Incontinence. I am one of them, most of the time  I have leakage. This is mostly caused by lose of muscles during a seizure. After most of my seizures my body relaxes and I lose bladder control.
Even if I don't have seizures my body has been through so much over the year that I have to take lots of trips to the bathroom. When I go to sleep I have to wear adult diapers because I have heavy incontinence at night. During the day time I wear the protective underwear adult diapers just encase I don't make it to the rest room when I go out in public. My advice for people with incontinence. Talk with your doctor to see if this problem could be caused by something else other than seizures. I your incontinence is a cause of something else, then I can be treated with medication. This is good to find out first before you make an investment in other protective measures, such as adult diapers.

   Now if you find that you have to invest in some adult diapers
you should know that choosing the most comfortable diaper is important. So to help, you should know that if you Google free adult diapers, you will find sites that will give you 3 free samples to help you make the choice for the most comfortable diaper for you.
Now if you want to know what I use, my recommendation is  products fron TENA.  

     

If you want a good price on whatever product you buy shop around. Some sites have deals that if you buy two or more cases that you will get free shipping.


  Well I hope this article was helpful. Please be sure to G+ share on Facebook, Tweet, or Pin it on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment