Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seizures And Back Pain

One thing I have had to deal with in my life is severe back pain. After having all the covlsive seizure throughout my entire life it has really taken its tole ony my spine. Now that I am in my late 30's I have been having a lot of post seizure migrains. I have had to go to physical therapy several times throughout  my life because of this problem. The way it normaly works is that I will go to therapy for a while until everthing feels beter then in a few weeks everything hurts again. It is really bad when Medicade decides to drop me then I have to pay 15% of my bill. Normaly though I will deal with the pain when this happens. I just this year got my medicade rienstated so I'm gonna take advantage of this to get my therapy going again. Truely it is a pain in the but having back pain it seems to get worse every year.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment