Saturday, November 3, 2012

Staying Connected to the World Around Me

Since I have epilepsy I really don't get out much to socialize with others. When my wife is at work and my son is at School I spend a lot of time alone during the day. Think that the only time I ever get out of the house is to either got to the store or go to Church on Wednesday and Sunday. So the time I really get to socialize with others is when I'm on live video chat sites such as Stickam. Another great way I get to meet others is through YouTube, I have met so many interesting people on this site. I have also found that the internet is a great way to connect with others with the same condition as me. The internet is a great way for me to help educate others about Epilepsy. I am also a Christian and my time on YouTube has given me a lot of oportunity to share my faith with others. I think I would go crazy if I couldn't use the internet, it help me stay connected to the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment