Friday, December 2, 2016

Epilepsy & Wearing Diapers

One question that a lot of people ask. Is it normal for adults with epilepsy to wear diapers. The answer is that it is a matter of preference if the person with epileptic incontinance feels it is necessary for them to wear an adult diaper. Some people are OK with wearing them, while others are turned off by the idea.
     When I started having problems with incontinence it was a very hard transition because in my mind I thaught only babies and old people wear them. One day I had an acident after having a seizure in public, I wet myself and it was an embaressing moment in my life. All I knew is that I never wanted that to ever happen again. In my opinion, it is better to wear an adult diaper then it is to have an embaressing acident in public.

If this article has been helpful please share and like. Please Subscibe for more blog content.

3 comments:

  1. These tabs diapers are the only thing that cna keep my mind at ease, I cant live without them. And the siezures are a very tough problem to tackle, especially when a person blacks out and doesnt know what happened and loses all control, that's my story. I, unfortunately, have to have protection, i chose it and my family is okay with it. Thank goodness, otherwise I'd have nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many causes of ED, and medicines may help, but there are other things you can do to improve your situation. Why not have a read of our guide on Erectile Dysfunction Causes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Epilepsy and I have learned it is necessary to use a diaper because I

    ReplyDelete