Monday, December 5, 2016

Why Some Epileptics (ABDL) Age Play

   Some people don't why some of us like to age play. For a lot of people it's never for the same reason. Some ABDL's do it for stress relief, or some just miss that sense of reliving there childhood.
   
There is another group of people I want to talk about to today, something I don't think people know exists. People like myself, a person with epilepsy. Someone reading this may say this is ridiculous, but it's not a crazy as you may think.
I have many reasons that I age play, one of these reasons is my struggles with urinary incontinence.
Because of this I have to wear adult diapers, but this is not something to easily accept. To help myself accept this I have started to age play with baby toys, adult baby clothing, and ABDL clothing. With this new change in my life I have been a calmer person, have had less seizures, and I have felt more confident in my need for adult diapers.
    There are sopme people who may be angry or upset with this article. Some who my say, I have epilepsy and I don't wear diapers and act like a baby. To those people I would like to say, all of us who deal with this are different. Also we all have different things going on with our health and how we choose to deal with our problems is different as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment