Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Causing my own seizures, banging my head against the wall.

   I do have Epilepsy, but sometimes I am so frustated with my life that I will go into a state of depression and hit myself in the head causing even more Seizures. I want to share this because there are so many people out there who deal with Epilepsy with Depression togrether. Even though I have a great support system, I still have times I have a sence of worthlessness. I think one of the things that make me feel this way is because even though I have different treament options such as VNS and medication, I feal slowed down and not being able to keep up with the world around me.

 This is the first time I have talked about this in my blog, simply because of what people might think or say. The only reason I am sharing this now is because I know that know that there are others out there who may have the same problem.

   Other ways that I have cause my own seisures include, dinking with medication, staring at the wall, and watching strobe videos on YouTube. 

  Well I hope my honesty has helped those reading. If you struggle with the same thing please comment and share bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment