Friday, May 18, 2012

Medication Zombies




One part of being an epileptic is having to take large doses of medication. I myself have 4 different types of medications to control my seizures, my doses on each one range anywhere from 500mg to 2000mg. Side effects from most medications include dizziness, drowsiness, and seizures. That's right, the medication that is supposed to control seizures actually causes them. so the one thing the doctor does is raise the does, making the patient feel more like a medicated zombie. 
        
Although medication makes me feel like a wondering zombie. I have some good days where everything is fine, so I just use those days to enjoy time with my family.


I hope this article was helpful. Please pose a comment and give me your thoughts. I hope to see you back here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment