Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stressed Out Seizures


      



























One thing that can be a major contributor to seizure activity is stress. Every time I find myself stressed I end up having a seizure. 


 I know others that don't have epilepsy that have seizures due to stress. If you have epilepsy the seizures are more severe.


  One way to avoid stress is not to have to much going on than you can handle. A lot of people try to juggle to many things in there life such as working to much, extra activities etc.


  The best thing I find is that it's best to take it slow, one day at a time. Stress is not good when you need to have plenty of rest. Not getting enough sleep causes a person to haves seizures as well.


  Well I hope this post was helpful please comment your thoughts and I hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. buy nitazoxanide 200 mg onlineIt is regularly taken with food every 12 hours for 3 days. Take pills at around the same time every day. Follow the ways on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take nitazoxanide exactly as directed.

    ReplyDelete