Friday, August 31, 2012

Epilepsy & Depression

   One thing I have struggled with most of my life even with epilepsy is depression. Even though I know God will take care of me depression is a constant struggle. I know that I'm not the only one, there are many epileptics that have depression. This is a very common thing for people with epilepsy. See full article here on Epilepsy.com

   I will tell you of an experience that I had about four years ago. One day I was home alone and I was feeling very depressed. I decided at that I would try and end my life. My wife came home that day and saw me laying on the floor with a plastic bag over my head. After that I was rushed to the hospital, the later put into a mental hospital for about a week.

  Later that summer I found a Church that I started attending. It was great to have support of other believers. That year I started a YouTube Channel preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. Just this year I started another Channel reaching out to those who have epilepsy, and also creating awareness to those who don't understand what epileptics go through every day. 

  I also blog as well.
I still have depression, but blogging and making videos keeps my mind off of it.
It's good to have something to do, weather it be a hobby or other things.

  One thing I have found is that through writing and helping others, helps me through my depression.

                    
                   

1 comment:

  1. The best medication Super Tadapox is a medicine effective for the treatment of sensual health conditions in men. It is a prescription medicine for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. It has a combination of Tadalafil 40mg with Dapoxetine 60mg composition.

    ReplyDelete