Monday, November 12, 2012

Epilepsy and Every Day Struggles



With epilepsy I struggle every day, even after my VNS surgery. I still have seizures almost every three to five days. Now that I have the VNS the electric shock is juiced up very high leaving me burned out and tired. I am still having problems with incontinence, I go through about 4-5 adult diapers a day. Plus when I go to sleep at night I wake up wet in the morning. I because of this I have had to ask for help for my icontinence products from medicare and medicade. This has been very helpful. Even though I have the VNS I am still on a lot of medication, this may be a contributing factor to my sleepyness and my depression. Another thing I hate is being home alone while my wife is at work and my so is at work. This doe not make me feel very safe, and at times I feel very lonely. In the last five weeks I have had 16 seizures. Right now my neurologist has my VNS implant adjusted to 1.2 volts wich is low dose of stimulation, but for me it is very painful. The highest dose is 5.1 volts  wich I hope I don't have to go that high because this is already to painful for me. I know I will have to endour some things to get this adjusted right, it's just a long road to recovery for me.

2 comments:

  1. Sildigra 50mg remedies ED in men efficiently. It has Sildenafil citrate 50 mg that belongs to the classification of PDE- 5 inhibitor enzyme.
    Email : info@mylovedose.com

    Sildigra 50mg
    Sildenafil 50mg

    ReplyDelete