Monday, December 17, 2012

Using A Rollator Walker

Recently because of dizzy spells and  blackouts I have to use a Rollator Walker. I mostly use it when I go shopping, Church, and when I go for a walk. I love the fact that it has a seat, I can sit down on the seat and rest, that is why I asked for it. Because of my lightheadedness and dizzy spells I can't walk for far distances. Like I have said Leukodistrophy has started to take it's toll on my body. I have seen others with my disease in wheelchairs but that is something I want to aviod. I still want to be able to walk as long as possible.

Difficult things for me to deal with having a walker are getting in the refreshment line after Church. Also at my age of only 37 alot of people stare at me when I go to the store.
As things start to progress even though I get the looks and stares I'm still greatful that I can still get around even if it is with my walker.

      

1 comment:

  1. You have been prescribed tazzle 20 mg Tablet for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once a day.

    ReplyDelete