Monday, December 10, 2012

Shirts, Buttons, Mugs and More




My mission here is to continue to bring you more great content. I enjoy bringing you an insite into my life with Leukodystrophy. I have alot of readers as well as a lot of listeners on YouTube. I would like to continue this but I'm having to raise some funds to keep my internet bill paid. So I am selling some uniqu items on Cafe Press to help fund my outreach. I am selling T-Shirts, Mugs, Buttons, and other cool things. As you can see that all my items have a Christian theme to them, that is because I'm not just a person with epilepsy, I'm also a firm believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. So the proceeds from the sales will go twards keeping me online and also giving out of free Bibles if you would like a Bible please e-mail me brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com Some of you may think that I may make a killing on all these items I sell but the truth is that I only make about $2.00 on each item after Cafe Press gives me my comission. I have to earn $25.00 before they will release funds to my PayPal account. I have picked out items to sell in my store that are for any buget so feel free to browse around and find an item that is right for you. Click Here to Shop

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment