Saturday, December 29, 2012

Organization and Sanitation Products for Incontinence


One thing that I have started doing with my incontinence products is finding a way to keep everything nice and organized. I dicided to go to Wal-Mart to try and find something for this, because all my adult diapers and other things were just stacked on my dresser. 
    I baught two Sterilite 3 drawer Carts to organize my things. I have a place for everything now. Since I have two I took the weels off of one cart and stacked them together to make it a 6 drawer cart. So in one draer I keep me disposable underpads, then the booster pads, disposable underwear, the next few drawers dispoable briefs, and at the top, gloves, wipes, and cream to protect against rash.


 One other thing I dicided to purchace  is two small trash cans with lids, to keep areas sanitary and free off jerms and bacteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment