Monday, September 24, 2012

Electric Brain Shock

Well it's been about three months now since my VNS surgery. I have had three  adjustments to my implant for the stimulation. With each time I go the electric stimulation seems more and more intense. I am really hoping that they get the dose to where it needs to be soon. I was just in the ER for seizures this last weekend and today I had to go back for another adjustment. This time the stimulation was so strong it literally floored me. Later on I had to use the magnet to stop a seizure and it felt like my brain was being completely electrocuted and cooked inside my head.  I almost wanted to cry it was that bad. I have felt tired and dizzy all day. Now the maximum level of stimulation is about 5 and I'm not even there yet. I'm only at about 2.5 and it's almost unbearable now. Now because the seizure activity I am wearing the helmet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment