Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Earning a living from home.

Hello once again, today I want to talk about working from home. During this period in my life I have decided to work out of my home bring my audience helpful content here on my blog. Ever since my surgery I have found it very hard to stay active and awake at times. I want to maybe someday go back to work at McDonald's but at this moment it seems impossible with me always feeling dizzy     
and disoriented. I have started an online T-Shirt shop that features Christian shirts and also shirts that promote epilepsy awareness.
Please Go Here to see all my shirts I have available.  I have many designs to chose from besides the one you see above. As you can see I have many design options, not just for shirts though. I have sweat shirts woman's shits buttons and hats for some designs. This is what I do for a living now. So this is how I keep myself online, pay my hospital bills, and take care of my family. I'm not the type of person who asks for donations, so that is why I chose to have the T-Shirt business. I will now give you a list of all the designs I have available in my store

1. Wear Purple

2. Prayer

3. Subscribe to Jesus

4. Missing Fruit

5. spaceforjesus.com

6.Free Hugs

7. John 3:16 (XBOX)

Please check these out, and if you don't like anything you see here, please share it with someone that you think may enjoy these shirts.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment