Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Epileptics 4 Christ

Hello it's brother John once again with another post. I just wanted to share something with my readers. Some of you who actually know me know that I am a Christian. Well anyways I had a vision from God to start group to outreach to Christians who have epilepsy both online and off. For fellow ship and prayer and also to outreach to those who don't know Christ. I also wan't to start a publication news letter from people who have epilepsy to others who have epilepsy to help give comfort to those suffering from the disease as well as sharing the gospel. Besides having epilepsy I am a very strong believer in the Gospel of Christ. My Lord and Savior Jesus is the only reason that I'm here today. With the form of epilepsy I have I'm not even supposed to be here, believe it or not I should be dead. That is why God has called me to write this blog, and to start this outreach.

  If anybody is interested in helping with this outreach please e-mail me brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com please use the subject Epileptics 4 Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment