Friday, September 28, 2012

New Epileptics 4 Christ Blog

Besides me being an Epileptic, I am also a Christian. That is why I have launched my Epileptics 4 Christ blog.  This is an outreach to people with epilepsy to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. On my new blog you will find my personal testimony.

   My relationship with Christ is a testimony to those who don't know the grace and love of a living God. I just want to share what Jesus has done in my life, as well as showing my knowledge of His word.

   I also would like to share the testimonies  of others who have epilepsy and other brain disorders who were touched by Jesus. So if you have a story please email it to me and I will share it on my new blog.
  brotherjohnspeaks@gmail.com 

    I will also be launching an new series on my YouTube channel soon in 2013 sharing my faith.

  There are a lot of new things the Lord has for me and I will keep you updated on the blog what I am up to. As far as this blog I will continue bringing you posts about epilepsy, product reviews, and epilepsy safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment